Help Us With Your Details
Dr Aruna Kalra Send Enquiry
Get response within 24hrsObstetrics & Gynaecology | New Delhi | India
MBBS, MD | 17 Years of Experiences
- Dr. Aruna Kalra brings with her over 17 years of experience in Obstetrics and Gynaecology across some of the best hospitals in Delhi NCR including Batra Hospital, Paras Hospital and Kasturba Medical College.
- She graduated from BRD Medical college and KMC Manglore and has been awarded with a gold medal in academic excellence.
- An expert in scarless laparoscopic surgeries, her areas of interest include minimally invasive gynaecological surgeries, high-risk pregnancies and vaginal birth after caesarean (VBAC).
Dr. Aruna Kalra is a qualified MD (OBST & GYNAE).
She has over 17 yrs of experience.
She has been awarded the Gold Medal in academic excellence.
She was heading the Department of Obs & Gynae at Paras Hospital since last 5 Years.
She was previously associated with Kasturba Hospital (Delhi), Batra Hospital (Delhi), Cradle Hospital, Arthemis Hospital & Shivam Hospital. Scarless Laproscopic Surgery is her Forte.
Her focus areas are a high-risk pregnancy, normal vaginal delivery, vaginal birth after caesarean (VBAC) and minimally invasive gynecological surgeries for infertility, uterine & ovarian tumor.
She has extensive experience in other Gynaecological surgeries like Vagino plasty, UVF repair, Genitoplasty etc.
- Dr. Anura's extensive experience in Obstetrics, sensitive & patient approach to labouring patient with ongoing prenatal yoga sessions results in 90% normal vaginal deliveries even in previous caesarean patients.
- She has achieved certified training in Infertility & ultrasonography.
- Premature Ovarian Failure
- Embryo Cryopreservation with IVF
- Oocyte Cryopreservation (Egg Freezing)
- Ovarian Tissue Freezing
- IVF with Donor Eggs
- Anal Sphincteroplasty
- Bladder Instillation
- Botulinum Toxin Injections
- Gynecologic Reconstructive Surgery
- Pelvic Floor Reconstruction
- Pessary Insertion
- Prolapse Surgery or Surgical Repair of
- POP - Pelvic Organ Prolapse Treatment
- SNS - Sacral Nerve Stimulation
- Sling Procedures for Urinary Incontinence
- Urethral Bulking Injections
- Urodynamic Testing
- Diagnostic Hysteroscopy
- Endometrial Ablation
- Female Sterilization - Tubectomy
- Laparoscopic Gynecological Surgery
- Laparoscopic Hysterectomy
- Laparoscopic Supracervical Hysterectomy
- Laparoscopic Treatment of
- Ovarian Cyst Removal
- Pelvic Surgery
- Pelvic Reconstructive Surgery
- Robotic Female Surgery or
- Advanced Robotics
- Endometriosis Surgery
- Therapeutic Hysteroscopy
- Uterine Fibroid Embolization (UFE)
- Labiaplasty (Labia Rejuvenation)
- Blocked Fallopian Tube Treatment
- Intracytoplasmic Sperm Injection Procedure ICSI
- Fertility Surgeries
- Fibroid Removal Surgery
- Myomectomy Surgery
- Operative Laparoscopy
- Laparoscopic Vaginal Hysterectomy
- Laparoscopic supra cervical Hysterectomy
- Total Laparoscopic Hysterectomy
- Laparoscopic Tubal Ligation
- Fibroid Removal Myomectomy
- Ovarian Cysts Removal
- Excision Removal of Endometriosis
- Adhesion Surgery
- Diagnostic Laparoscopy
- Endometrial Ablation
- Diagnostic hysterectomy
- Anterior Posterior Repair Colporrhaphy
- repair Posterior repair
- Bladder Slings (TOT and TVT slings)
- LEEP - Loop Electrosurgical Excision Procedure
- IUD Insertion - Intrauterine Device Insertion
- Cervical polyp removal
- REPRODUCTIVE ENDOCRINOLOGY AND INFERTILITY
- In Vitro Fertilization IVF
- Male Factor Infertility
- Preimplantation Genetic Diagnosis - PGD
- Intracytoplasmic Sperm Injection
- Donor Oocytes
- Polycystic Ovary Syndrome (PCOS) Treatment
- Recurrent Miscarriage Treatment
- Uterine Fibroids
- Irregular Periods Treatment (Irregular Menstrual Cycle)
- Hirsutism Treatment
- Hyperprolactinemia Treatment
- Perimenopause Treatment