Help Us With Your Details
Dr Hrishikesh D Pai Send Enquiry
Get response within 24hrsGynaecologist and Obstetrician | New Delhi | India
MBBS, MD (Obs & Gynae), MSc | 27 Years of Experiences
- Dr. Hrishikesh D. Pai M.D., F.C.P.S., F.IC.O.G., MSc (USA) has been in the field of IVF since 26 years and he is most experienced & renowned Obstetrician & Gynaecologist in India.
- Dr. Hrishikesh D. Pai did his one year fellowship in Reproductive Biology from the University of Melbourne Australia, in 1989.
- Dr. Hrishikesh D. Pai is the scientific director of Two IVF units in Mumbai- 'The Babies Us' Fertility, IVF ICSI Centre at Opera House 'The Advanced Fertility Centre' At the Lilavati Hospital, Bandra.
- Dr. Hrishikesh D. Pai is one of the pioneers in the field of Micromanipulation in India.
- His was the third unit in India to have started the procedure of MicromanipulationICSIin1996inMumbai.
- Dr. Hrishikesh D. Pai has received training in Preimplantation genetics at the two leading institutes in the world-the Verlinsky unit in Chicago the Az Vub in Brussels.
- His unit was the third unit in India to have started Preimplantation genetics diagnosis in 1998.
- Dr. Hrishikesh D. Pai has also been instrumental in establishing the first Assisted Laser Hatching Unit in India. The unit has delivered one of the first few laser hatched twins in India in the year 1999.
- Dr. Hrishikesh D. Pai has helped to start many IVF units all over India-New Delhi, Gurgaon, Mohali, Guwahati, Jallandhar, Raipur, Kakinada, Nagarcoil, Amritsar, Vijaywada, Allahabad, Kanpur to name a few.
- CURRENT APPOINTMENTS:Gynaecologist, and Head of IVF Unit, Lilavati Hospital, Mumbai, Gynaecologist, Fortis La Femme Hospital, New Delhi, Gynaecologist and Head IVF Unit: D.Y.Patil Medical College, Navi Mumbai
- MBBS, G.S. Medical College, Mumbai
- MD, University of Mumbai
- MSc, Eastern Virginia Medical School, USA
- Fellowship, Royal Women Hospital ,Melbourne,Australia
IVF & Infertility,
Assisted laser hatching,
- Best Doctor Award , Indian Medical Association
- Rajiv Gandhi Rashtriya Ekta Award
- Herculean Desa ,Prize for best thesis
- Gold Medal in MD ,Mumbai University
- RK Excellence Award ,for best Doctor in IVF
- Vice President - Indian Society of Assisted Reproduction (2008-2010)
- Treasurer of the FOGSI- The Federation of Obstetric and Gynaecological Societies of India 2009-2012
- Adjunct Asst Prof in Clinical Embryology Andrology at E. Virginia Medical School, Norfolk, USA 2008 -2010
- Assistant Honorary Professor Dr. D. Y. Patil Medical College, Mumbai University (14 years)
- Assistant Honorary Consultant, K. Bhabha Municipal General Hospital from 1991 till 2007
- Post Graduate Teacher in Gynecology at the DNB examinations National Board New Delhi
- Senior Vice-President: Federation of Obstetric and Gynaecological Societies of India (2006)
- President - Indian Association of Gynaecological Endoscopists (2007-2009)
- President of Mumbai Obstetrics Gynaecological Society (2008-2009)
- Founder Executive Editor: Journal of Gynecological Endoscopy and Surgery 2009-2010
- Fertility Surgeries
- Fibroid Removal Surgery
- Myomectomy Surgery
- Operative Laparoscopy
- Laparoscopic Vaginal Hysterectomy
- Laparoscopic supra cervical Hysterectomy
- Total Laparoscopic Hysterectomy
- Laparoscopic Tubal Ligation
- IVF & Infertility