Dr. Praveen Gupta Send Enquiry
Get response within 24hrsNeurologist | New Delhi | India
MBBS, MD, DM | 18 Years of Experiences
- Dr. Praveen Gupta is one of the leading neurologists in India.
- With long 18 years of rich career, Dr. Gupta founded two departments in Neurology in two large private hospitals in Paras and Artemis, seeing the largest no. of OPD (100 Patients per day) and IPD (50 patients per day).
- Dr. Gupta achieved the credit of beginning the first stroke center in Gurgaon and the first neurologist to apply solitaire for mechanical thrombolysis.
- He provides the most advanced treatments in all forms, including all types of stroke intervention, botox, stroke rehabilitation, cerebral palsy, advanced second-line management for multiple sclerosis, DBS surgery for PD patients, and epileptic surgery.
- His specialization lies in Acute Stroke Management
- Dr. Gupta has special interests in Thrombolysis for Acute Stroke Management, Parkinson's Disease, Epilepsy, and Persistent Headache.
- Dr. Gupta is frequently called for delivering speeches at both National and International Conferences.
- He has obtained professional memberships in several medical associations including, the Indian Association of Neurology (IAN) and the Association of Physicians of India (API).
- Brain Tumour Surgery
- Pineal Region Tumours
- Thrombolysis for Acute Stroke Management
- Parkinson Disease
- Persistent Headache
- Temporal Lobectomy
- Corpus Callosotomy
- Chronic Cerebro Spinal Venous Insufficiency Treatment
- Cerebral or Brain Aneurysm Treatment
- Carotid Endarterectomy
- Cerebral Angioplasty
- Multiple Sclerosis Treatment
- Multiple Subpial Transections MST
- Vagus Nerve Stimulation
- Sleep Disorders
- Restless Leg Syndrome Treatment
- Liberation Treatment
- Skull Base Surgery
- Narcolepsy Treatment
- Surgical Clipping
- Endovascular Coiling
- Sensory Ataxia Treatment
Related News Articles:
Related Patient Stories:
Get response within 24hrs
Help Us With Your Details