Dr Ameer S Theruvath Send Enquiry
Get response within 24hrsHead, Spine Surgeon | Kochi | India
MBBS, D. ORTHO, DNB (ORTHO), FNB (SPINE) | 16 Years of Experiences
- Dr Ameer S Theruvath is an exclusive spine surgeon heading the Division of spine services, Rajagiri Hospital.
- He did his Post doctoral fellowship in spine surgery at the prestigious Indian spinal Injuries Centre (ISIC, New Delhi).
- He has more than 600 successful complex spine surgeries to his credit.
- He is one of the only three qualified and MCI registered spine surgeons in the state of Kerala.
- He set up the state of the art Spine surgery unit at Rajagiri Hospital with all modern amenities including real time intra operative Neuromonitoring facilities to enhance surgical safety and 3 D computer Navigation to enhance surgical precision.
- He performs a vast spectrum of spine surgeries ranging from Simple disc surgeries to complex Spine deformity corrections.
- He is an Editorial committee member of e-Learn SCI, an initiative of International Spinal Cord Society, London.
- He has authored chapters in various textbooks of spine surgery and published papers in reputed journals.
- He has a special interest in scoliosis surgery and runs the Rajagiri Hospital Scoliosis Program (RHSP) which offers scoliosis surgery to children belonging to underprivileged families at a subsidised cost.
Academy of Medical Sciences, Pariyaram.
Fr. Mullers Medical College, Mangalore.
Medical College, Kottayam.
Indian Spinal Injuries Centre (ISIC ), New Delhi.
- Fracture Treatment
- Joint Diseases
- Joint Replacement Surgery
- Knee Replacement Surgery
- Hip Replacement Surgery
- Spine Disorders
- Total Hip Replaceme
- Degenerative spine disorders, Spinal deformity, Spinal trauma, Spinal Infections, Osteoporosis
- • Spinal Fusions (TLIF, ALIF, DLIF, Axial-LIF, PLIF, PLF)
- • Spinal deformity (Scoliosis and Kyphosis) correction
- • Artificial Disc Replacements (Cervical and Lumbar)
- • Minimally Invasive Spine Surgeries
- • Cervical Spine Surgery
- • Occipito-cervical and C1-C2 surgeries
- • Spinal tumours
- • Kyphoplasty and Vertebroplasty
- • Motion preserving surgeries for degenerative spine and scoliosis
- • Growing rod for scoliosis
- • Spinal Trauma surgeries
- • Pain Procedures: Epidural Blocks, radiofrequency Ablation, Spinal cord stimulator, Baclofen and Morphine Pumps, Percuataneous discectomy
Related News Articles:
Related Patient Stories:
Get response within 24hrs
Help Us With Your Details