Dr R Anil Knumar Send Enquiry
Get response within 24hrsCardiologist | Kochi | India
MBBS, MD, DM, MRCP, Fellowship | 22 Years of Experiences
Aster Medcity Kochi
- Dr R Anil Kumar is one of the most recognised Cardiologist in the field of in clinical and academic Cardiology
- He has a vast experience of 22+ years & has been trained in the finest of medical institutes in India.
- Dr Kumar has done his MBBS & MD from JIPMER, Pondicherry. Following which he did his DM Cardiology from G B Pant Hospital, Delhi, and MRCP from UK.
- He has done his Fellowship from Royal College of Physicians (Edinburgh), Cardiological Society of India, and American College of Cardiology.
- Dr Kumar has worked at the Freeman Hospital, Newcastle upon Tyne, UK, and trained in Cardiac Electrophysiology.
- Dr Kumar has appeared in various noteworthy news media like ET Health world , The Times of India.
- He has been instrumental in starting the first overseas chapter of the Cardiological Society of India in Dubai, UAE.
- He has started the program of percutaneous coronary interventions and stenting, radiofrequency ablations of cardiac arrhythmias.
- Dr Kumar area of interest lies in advanced management of heart failure and preventive Cardiology.
- He can be followed at LinkedIn https://in.linkedin.com/in/anil-kumar-814a53b.
- MBBS, 1986, JIPMER ,Pondicherry
- MD, 1991, JIPMER ,Pondicherry
- DM, 1994, G B Pant Hospital
- MRCP, U K
- Fellowship, Edinburgh
- Dr Anil Kumar has fifteen publications in peer reviewed journals, including Heart and the European Heart Journal.
- He has authored chapters in textbooks in cardiology.
- He is a regular speaker at many national and international cardiology conferences and has been organizing CMEs and academic programs for the medical community at large.
- CARDIAC SURGERY - ADULTS
- Off Pump beating CABG LV restoration
- Valve Repair Replacement
- Atrial Fibrillation Surgery
- Ross Procedure
- Cardiac Tumour Treatment
- Thoracic Aortic Aneurysm Treatment
- Aortic Dissection Repair Surgery
- Minimal access surgeries for valves
- ASD (Atrial Septal Defect) Closure
- Aortofemoral Bypass Surgery
- PTE - Pulmonary Thromboendarterectomy
- Heart Bypass Surgery (CABG)
- Aortic Valve Replacement
- Mitral Valve Replacement
- VSD Closure (Adult) Surgery
- Heart Double Valve Replacement
- PPI-Permanent Pacemaker Implant - Double Chamber
- CRT- D Implant (Cardiac Resynchronization Therapy)
Related News Articles:
Related Patient Stories:
Get response within 24hrs
Help Us With Your Details