Dr. Sabri Aydın Send Enquiry
Get response within 24hrsNeurosurgeon | Istanbul | Turkey
MBBS, MD | 28 Years of Experiences
- Dr. Sabri Aydin is one of the world popular neurosurgical specialists located in Istanbul, Turkey. He has more than 28 years of rich experience in the Neurosurgery field.
- Dr. Aydin was born in 1972. He completed his graduation from Istanbul University – Faculty of Medicine in 1995.
- He worked at Istanbul University - Cerrahpaşa Faculty of Medicine between 1997 and 2004 as a neurosurgical assistant and general practitioner.
- Dr Aydin completed his neurosurgical specialization in 2004.
- In 2003 and 2004, he served as a clinical observer at OHSU (Oregon Health & Science University) School of Medicine on Stereotactic and Functional Neurosurgery.
- Later, he joined Istanbul University Cerrahpasa Hospital between 2004 and 2006 as a neurosurgical specialist.
- Between the years 2006 and 2010, he served at different private hospitals. In these years, in 2007 and 2008, he was a CNS George Ablin International fellow at UIC School of Medicine Department.
- He also worked on Stereotactic and Functional Neurosurgery.
- Since 2014, Dr. Sabri Aydın has been working at Medistanbul Hospital, Istanbul as a neurosurgical expert specialist.
Istanbul University - Cerrahpaşa Faculty of Medicine
- Stereotactic and Functional Neurosurgery
- Disorders Surgery (Dystonia, Parkinson disease, tremor, and psychosurgery)
- Pain Management (Spinal cord stimulation, Morphine, and baclofen pumps, destructive surgeries, and motor cortex stimulation)
Related News Articles:
Related Patient Stories:
Get response within 24hrs
Help Us With Your Details