Dr Subhash Gupta Send Enquiry
Get response within 24hrsTransplant Hepatologist and Gastroenterologist | New Delhi | India
MS, MBBS | 37 Years of Experiences
- Dr. Subhash Gupta is the famous liver transplant/hepato-pancreato-biliary surgeon with morethan 37 years of experience.
- He has outstanding reputation in the field of Liver Transplantation, Biliary tree and Pancreas.
- He and his team has successfully conducted 300 Living Donor Liver Transplant
- Dr. Gupta has bagged many awards, including BC Roy Award, Yash Bharti Award, Vishist Chikitsh Rattan, Gold Medal by Delhi Medical Association and The Honorary Professor of Kazakistan.
- Dr. Subash has pioneered the development of Living Donor Liver Transplant (LDLT) in India.
Education & Training:
- All India Institute of Medical Sciences, New Delhi
- Indraprastha Apollo Hospitals, New Delhi, 2006 till 2016
- Sir Ganga Ram Hospital, New Delhi, 1998 - 2006
- St. James’s University Hospital, Leeds, 1995 to 1998
- Queen’s Elizabeth Medical Centre, Birmingham, 1993 to 1995
- All India Institute of Medical Sciences, 1981 to 1993
- He has pioneered the development of Living Donor Liver Transplant (LDLT) in India
- He has published over 30 papers on different aspects of Living Donor liver transplant in indexed journals
- He has been honored with the position of Professorship in Surgery from Apollo Health Education and Research Foundation
- The Institute of Post Graduate Education and Medical Research, Kolkata has also honored him with the position of Professor of Liver Transplantation
- Delhi Medical Association awarded him with a Gold Medal in 2005. The Rotary Association of India has honored him for excellence in clinical medicine in 2012
- In 2012, the Delhi Medical Association honored him with the award of Vishist Chikitsh Rattan (Distinguished Clinician) on Doctor’s Day
- In 2014, he & has team were one of the finalists for the category “Surgical team of the year” for BMJ India awards
- Apollo Health foundation has made him an honorary Professor of Surgery
- In 2016, the Uttar Pradesh government has awarded him the prestigious “YASH BHARTI” award
- In 2016, the Medical Council of India has awarded him the prestigious “B.C. Roy” award
- In 2016, he was also awarded “The Honorary Professor of Kazakistan”
He has published 100+ papers on surgery and transplantation and few notable publishings are:
- Wadhawan, M; Gupta, S; Goyal, N; Vasudevan, K; Makki, K; Dawar, R; Sardana, R; Lal, N; Kumar, A (2012). "CMV infection: Incidence and management in CMV seropositive living related liver transplant (LRLT) recipients: A single center experience". Liver Transpl. 18 (12): 1448–55.
- Kaur, S; Sharma, D; Wadhwa, N; Gupta, S; Chowdhary, SK; Sibal, A (Feb 2012). "Therapeutic interventions in progressive familial intrahepatic cholestasis: experience from a tertiary care centre in north India". Indian J Pediatr. 79 (2): 270–3.
- Singhal, A; Varma, M; Goyal, N; Vij, V; Wadhawan, M; Gupta, S (Dec 2009). "Peroneal neuropathy following liver transplantation: possible predisposing factors and outcome". ExpClin Transplant. 7 (4): 252–5.
- Kohli, V; Wadhawan, M; Gupta, S; Roy, V (Feb 2010). "Posttransplant complex inferior venacava balloon dilatation after hepatic vein stenting". CardiovascInterventRadiol. 33 (1): 205–8.
- Singhal, D; Kakodkar, R; Soin, AS; Gupta, S; Nundy, S (Nov 2006). "Sinistral portal hypertension. A case report". JOP. 7 (6): 670–3.
- Prasad, AS; Gupta, S; Kohli, V; Pande, GK; Sahni, P; Nundy, S (Feb 1994). "Proximal splenorenal shunts for extrahepatic portal venous obstruction in children". Ann. Surg. 219 (2): 193–6.
Live Liver Transplant
Chronic Liver Disease
Hepatitis A, B and C
Related News Articles:
Related Patient Stories:
Get response within 24hrs
Help Us With Your Details