Help Us With Your Details
Hospital: Fortis Hospital, Mulund, Mumbai
Fortis Hospital, Mulund, Mumbai
No of Beds:
No of ICU Beds:
Top Doctors in Fortis Hospital, Mulund, Mumbai
Fortis Hospital, Mulund, Mumbai
Fortis Hospital, Mulund is a JCI accredited, 300-bed multi-specialty tertiary care hospital providing a range of diagnostic and treatment services. With cutting edge technology, highly skilled and experienced surgeons and paramedical staff the Fortis Hospital at Mulund provides a patient-centric approach. This facility specializes in Cardiology and Cardiac surgery, Urology, Nephrology, Neurosciences, Orthopaedics, Digestive Care, Emergency Care and Critical Care, Maternity care among others.
The hospital a host of accreditations to its name:
- Five times JCI accreditation (quality as per international standards)
- Best Hospital -Cardiology at the Times Healthcare Acheivers Awards 2018
- NABH Accreditation (quality standards specified across India)
- 1st NABH accredited Blood Bank in India
- Three times NABL accredited Pathology Lab
- British Medical Journal(BMJ) Awards India 2014-Medical Team of the Year
- Asian Hospital Management Awards (2014) Hat trick - Patient Safety & HRD category
- Asian Patient Safety Award (2014) - Innovation in Staff Education
- Healthcare Leadership Awards 2014 - Best Patient Safety
- FICCI Healthcare award for Operational Excellence (consecutively in 2012 & 2013)
- National Energy Conservation Award bestowed by Honourable President of India (2012)
- Best Orthopaedic Hospital (Indian Healthcare Awards 2011)
Electrophysiology, Foetal Medicine, Laboratory Services, Nuclear Medicine, Radiology Services,Transfusion Medicine
Anaesthesiology, Bariatric Surgery,Bone Marrow Transplant,Cardio Thoracic and Vascular Surgery,Cardiology, Clinical Nutrition and Dietetics , Critical Care ,Dentistry and Maxillo-Facial Surgery, Dermatology, ENT
Healthcare team comprises of certified physicians of internal medicine, geriatrics and paediatrics, nurses, medical assistants, and skilled support staff.
- Cardiology team of doctors specializes in Cardiac By-pass Surgery, Minimally Invasive Surgery, Interventional Cardiology and Non-Invasive Cardiology.
- Emergency & Trauma Care is managed by ACLS Certified post graduates who are experts in handling all type of emergencies.
- There are trained intensivists and nurses in respective sub-specialties too, to ensure that the best result is achieved.
- Team of Dermatologists have successfully treated all forms of disfigurements including skin cancers and melanoma to acne and skin related problems.
Surgeons at Fortis Hospital, Mulund, performed Mumbai’s record 37th heart transplant surgery on a 29yr old male from Nasik, suffering from Dilated Cardiomyopathy. Waitlisted for over three weeks, the transplant became possible when a 25yr old male patient from Colaba, Mumbai, was declared brain-dead following an Acute Intracerebral Hemorrhage. His family consented to donate his Heart and Kidneys to save and enrich lives of three deserving recipients within the city itself.
COMFORT DURING STAY
- TV in room
- Private rooms
- Free Wifi
- Phone in Room
- Mobility accessible rooms
- Family accommodation
- Health insurance coordination
- Medical travel insurance
- Foreign currency exchange
- Credit Card
- Debit Card
- Diet on Request
- International Cuisine
- Medical records transfer
- Online doctor consultation
- Document legalisation
- Post operative followup
- Translation services
- Airport pickup
- Local tourism options
- Local transportation booking
- Visa / Travel office
- Car Hire
- Private driver / Limousine services
- World class trauma facility is operational 24x7.
- A state-of-the-art 256 Slice Brilliance iCT Scanner is used across all Fortis Hospitals.
- Fortis Group is the first in the world to conduct Radiation Therapy.
- Brain Suite, CT based Brain Suite, equipped with Intra-Operative CT for brain and spine are used at all its branches.
- 300 beds the multi specialty hospital also houses 48 Private classic Rooms & 21 Twin Classic Rooms, 48 Twin Premium Rooms, 2 Private Premium Rooms and 6 suites.
- Economy room can incorporate 8 adults (male) and 8 adults (female).
- All rooms are comfortable, quiet and contain all the amenities required for a safe and rested recovery.
- State-of-the-art ambulatory systems for emergencies along with Non-Invasive Image Processing, Echocardiography, Stress Tests, Cardiovascular CT’s and Thallium heart mapping.
- The Radiology Department is equipped with full range of radiological services related to MRI, CT, Ultrasound, Fluoroscopy, Mammography, Dexa, X-Rays and intervention procedures.
- Has well-equipped Life Support Ambulances.
- World’s first Digital MRI technology 3 Tesla is used across all the Fortis Hospitals.
- Blood bank is operational 24x7.
Near by Locations
- Distance:16 km
- Duration: 25 mins