Help Us With Your Details
Hospital: Fortis Malar Hospital, Adyar, Chennai
Fortis Malar Hospital, Adyar, Chennai
No of Beds:
No of ICU Beds:
Top Doctors in Fortis Malar Hospital, Adyar, Chennai
Fortis Malar Hospital, Adyar, Chennai
- Fortis Malar Hospital, formerly known as Malar Hospital, was Established in 1992, became a household name for tertiary care hospital services in Chennai over the years.
- In 2007, Fortis Healthcare – India’s fastest growing hospital network acquired stakes in Malar Hospital Limited. A 180-bed multi-speciality, tertiary care
- Fortis Malar Hospital, Chennai offers comprehensive medical care in more than 40 specialties such as cardiology, cardio-thoracic surgery, neurology, neurosurgery, orthopaedics, nephrology, gynaecology, gastroenterology, urology, paediatrics, and diabetes among others.
- The hospital specialises in cutting edge medical technology and dedicated patient care services.
- At the hospital we have more than 160 consultants and 650 employees to manage over 11,000 in-patients.
- The unwavering commitment, precision and synchronised teamwork makes Fortis Malar Hospital the most preferred healthcare destinations in Chennai.
Anaesthesiology, Bariatric Surgery,Bone Marrow Transplant,Cardio Thoracic and Vascular Surgery,Cardiology, Clinical Nutrition and Dietetics , Critical Care ,Dentistry and Maxillo-Facial Surgery, Dermatology, ENT
Healthcare team comprises of certified physicians of internal medicine, geriatrics and paediatrics, nurses, medical assistants, and skilled support staff.
- Cardiology team of doctors specializes in Cardiac By-pass Surgery, Minimally Invasive Surgery, Interventional Cardiology and Non-Invasive Cardiology.
- Emergency & Trauma Care is managed by ACLS Certified post graduates who are experts in handling all type of emergencies.
- There are trained intensivists and nurses in respective sub-specialties too, to ensure that the best result is achieved.
- Team of Dermatologists have successfully treated all forms of disfigurements including skin cancers and melanoma to acne and skin related problems.
COMFORT DURING STAY
- TV in room
- Private rooms
- Free Wifi
- Phone in Room
- Mobility accessible rooms
- Family accommodation
- Health insurance coordination
- Medical travel insurance
- Foreign currency exchange
- Credit Card
- Debit Card
- Diet on Request
- International Cuisine
- Medical records transfer
- Online doctor consultation
- Document legalisation
- Post operative followup
- Translation services
- Airport pickup
- Local tourism options
- Local transportation booking
- Visa / Travel office
- Car Hire
- Private driver / Limousine services
- World class trauma facility is operational 24x7.
- A state-of-the-art 256 Slice Brilliance iCT Scanner is used across all Fortis Hospitals.
- Fortis Group is the first in the world to conduct Radiation Therapy.
- Brain Suite, CT based Brain Suite, equipped with Intra-Operative CT for brain and spine are used at all its branches.
- 300 beds the multi specialty hospital also houses 48 Private classic Rooms & 21 Twin Classic Rooms, 48 Twin Premium Rooms, 2 Private Premium Rooms and 6 suites.
- Economy room can incorporate 8 adults (male) and 8 adults (female).
- All rooms are comfortable, quiet and contain all the amenities required for a safe and rested recovery.
- State-of-the-art ambulatory systems for emergencies along with Non-Invasive Image Processing, Echocardiography, Stress Tests, Cardiovascular CT’s and Thallium heart mapping.
- The Radiology Department is equipped with full range of radiological services related to MRI, CT, Ultrasound, Fluoroscopy, Mammography, Dexa, X-Rays and intervention procedures.
- Has well-equipped Life Support Ambulances.
- World’s first Digital MRI technology 3 Tesla is used across all the Fortis Hospitals.
- Blood bank is operational 24x7.
Near by Locations
Approximately 13 Kilometers away from the domestic & international Airport