Indraprastha Apollo Hospital, New Delhi
No of Beds:
No of ICU Beds:
Top Doctors in Indraprastha Apollo Hospital, New Delhi
Indraprastha Apollo Hospital, New Delhi
- Established in 1996, Indraprastha Apollo Hospital is NABH, NABL and JCI accredited.
- Apollo Group offers 10,000 beds across 64 hospitals, more than 2,200 pharmacies, over 100 primary care & diagnostic clinics and 115 telemedicine units across 9 countries.
- Indraprastha Apollo Hospital has 52 specialties under one roof.
- Major specialities of the hospital include Anaesthesia, Cardiology, Cardiac Surgery, Cancer, Paediatrics, Critical Care, Emergency Care, Fetal Medicine, Gastroenterology and Hepatology, Obstetrics & Gynaecology, Interventional Radiology, IVF, Liver and Kidney Transplant, Nuclear Medicine, Nephrology, Neurosciences, Ophthalmology, Orthopaedics, Otolaryngology (ENT), Paediatrics, Pediatric Surgery, Psychiatry and Clinical Psychology, Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery, Respiratory & Sleep Medicine, Rheumatology, Spine Surgery, Urology and Andrology and Vascular and Endovascular Surgery.
- First hospital in India to perform a Paediatric Liver Transplant in 1998.
- The hospital ranked first in Neurosciences, Renal Sciences, Oncology, Paediatrics, Gynaecology and Obstetrics & Emergency in The Times Of India Healthcare Survey 2016.
- It has also ranked the 6th Best Private Hospital in India for Cardiology by The WEEK in the Best Hospital Survey 2013 conducted by A C Nielsen.
- Awarded a Special Commendation for the Golden Peacock Environment Management Award by a jury chaired by Justice P. N. Bhagwati and Former Chief Justice of India for the hospital's environmental practices.
- Experienced and renowned doctors in Cardiac Sciences (Cardiology & Cardio-thoracic Surgery) and Neurological Sciences (Neurology & Neuro-surgery).
- Cardiology team achieved a 99.6% success rate in cardiac bypass surgeries amongst which 91% were beating heart surgeries.
- Transplant team completed over 500 Liver transplants in Feb, 2011.
- Recently, Successful Bilateral Total Knee Arthroplasty in a single sitting was carried out on a 93-year old man at the Indraprastha Apollo Hospital, New Delhi.
- Regular training programs, conferences and continuing medical education programs are undertaken to keep the staff abreast
COMFORT DURING STAY
- TV in room
- Private rooms
- Free Wifi
- Phone in Room
- Mobility accessible rooms
- Family accommodation
- Health insurance coordination
- Medical travel insurance
- Foreign currency exchange
- Credit Card
- Debit Card
- Diet on Request
- International Cuisine
- Medical records transfer
- Online doctor consultation
- Document legalisation
- Post operative followup
- Translation services
- Airport pickup
- Local tourism options
- Local transportation booking
- Visa / Travel office
- Car Hire
- Air ambulance
- With an area spread over 15 acres, the hospital houses 710 beds.
- It has the largest Sleep Lab in Asia and is one of the largest Dialysis Units in India.
- Maximum number of ICU Beds in a Private Hospital in India.
- 6 bed dedicated to the Bone Marrow Transplant Unit with stringent infection control practices.
- 64-Slice Scan with data acquisition that provides the highest temporal resolution.
- One of the few hospitals to be equipped with Da Vinci Robotics Surgery System.
- In South Asia, Spect-CT & Pet-CT had their first installation in Indraprastha Apollo Hospital in India.
- Technologies like PET- MR, PET-CT, BrainLab Navigation System, Portable CT Scanner, NovalisTx, Tilting MRI, Cobalt based HDR Brachytherapy, DSA Lab, Hyperbaric Chamber, Fibroscan, Endosonography, 3 Tesla MRI, 128 Slice CT scanner are all installed in the hospital.
- The Cancer Institute is equipped with advanced Radiation Oncology Centre with NovalisTx, ClinaciX and HDR-Brachytherapy.
- Wifi is accessible across the campus.
Near by Locations
Airport: Distance: 21 km Duration: 45 Minutes Taxi: On Call, available at your doorstep. Metro Station: Distance: 50 meters Duration: 1 minutes walk Multiple stay options around the hospital starting USD 20 per day Lot of options for shopping and food within 1Km of the hospital
Get response within 24hrs
Help Us With Your Details