Memorial Hospital Group, Turkey
No of Beds:
No of ICU Beds:
Top Doctors in Memorial Hospital Group, Turkey
Memorial Hospital Group, Turkey
- Memorial Hospital Group is the first Turkish hospital to become JCI (Joint Commission International) accredited, which is the gold standard in health care sector.
- It is also the first hospital in Turkey to join American Hospital Association) (AHA)
- The group annually serve 75,000 international patients from more than 167 countries.
- The group has 11 highly technological and patient-oriented hospitals and 2 medical centres and 1 wellness centre in 5 Turkish cities including Istanbul, Ankara, Antalya, Kayseri and Diyarbakir.
- The group has a team of expert doctors having more than 19 years of experience.
- 2.4 million Patients and 85.000 surgeries per year
- Departments of The Group are internationally known.
- Memorial’s Second Opinion including treatment plan prepared by Memorial Physicians
The Hospitals in Memorial Group :
1. Memorial Sisli Hospital
Memorial Health Group started the health care project in its first hospital, Memorial Sisli Hospital in 1996. Construction of this hospital took approximately 3 years to be completed, therefore it received its first patient only in February 2000. The Hospital has received JCI (Joint Commission International) Accreditation Certificate, which is world registered trademark of world-class quality health service, as the first in Turkey and the twenty-first one in the world. Memorial Şişli Hospital is an international reference centre that admits patients from 167 countries.
The hospital locates in a 53.000 m² closed area, with a capacity of 252 beds. It provides health service with 13 operating rooms, 4 intensive care units (KVC, general, coronary, neonatal) and 3 laboratories. It also has Organ Transplantation Center, IVF Center, Genetic Center, Stroke Center, Breast Health and Diseases Center, Oncology Center, Vinci Robotic Surgery Center and Bone Marrow Transplant Center.
2. Memorial Ataşehir Hospital
- The group has centres of excellence for several key specialities consist of Orthopedics, Cardiology, Neurosciences, Urology, Gynecology, Hematology and Gastroenterology)
- Performing 3.600 cardiovascular surgeries and 12.000 angiographies per year, including TAVI, Mitra Clip and CTO Lead Extraction.
- Integrated team approach combined with cutting-edge technology in Oncology (TrueBeam STx, PET-CT, ELEKTA Versa HD)
- Worldwide known transplant centres with a count of 260 liver, 350 kidney and 350 bone-marrow transplants per year.
- International referenced centres for In-Vitro with 9.000 cycles per year.
- The group team consist of more than 7000 employees
- Multilanguage speaking staff and provision of interpreting service.
- Cost estimates for anticipated treatment options.
The specialities at the hosptial:
COMFORT DURING STAY
- TV in room
- Private rooms
- Free Wifi
- Phone in Room
- Mobility accessible rooms
- Family accommodation
- Health insurance coordination
- Medical travel insurance
- Foreign currency exchange
- Credit Card
- Debit Card
- Diet on Request
- International Cuisine
- Medical records transfer
- Online doctor consultation
- Document legalisation
- Post operative followup
- Translation services
- Airport pickup
- Local tourism options
- Local transportation booking
- Visa / Travel office
- Car Hire
- Air ambulance
Memorial Health Group has 11 highly technological and patient-oriented hospitals and 2 medical centres and 1 wellness centre.
Near by Locations
Get response within 24hrs
Help Us With Your Details