Saifee Hospital Mumbai
No of Beds:
No of ICU Beds:
Top Doctors in Saifee Hospital Mumbai
Saifee Hospital Mumbai
- Saifee Hospital Mumbai is one of the most selective healthcare destinations for patients from all parts of the world.
- It is an ISO and NABL accredited hospital established in 2005.
- The existing Saifee hospital is a newly constructed hospital for old Saifee Hospital, which was functioning since 1948.
- The construction of a new hospital was started in 2001 on the existing premises.
- The new hospital was opened in June 2005 in presence of former Prime Minister of India- Dr. Manmohan Singh
- Syedna Mohammad Burhanuddin established this hospital as a dedication to his father Syedna Taher Saifuddin.
- The hospital provides its services ranging from simple day-care treatments to complex Cardiac Surgery and acute care emergency medicine.
- The hospital holds the pioneering position of Lasik suite (for advanced laser eye surgery) in India.
- The Hospital is established with the unique objective to provide world-class Curative, Preventive, and Holistic treatment to individuals from every stage of society in an ethical, safe, and affordable approach with:
- World Level Infrastructure
- Top-skilled medical professionals
- The vision of the Hospital is based on the concept of two important criteria namely:-
- Quality Care
- Safety Treatment
- Siafee hospital provided free-of-cost treatment to affected people of bomb blast In Mumbai bombings 2011.
- Saifee Hospital provides high-quality medical services with more than 180 full-time doctors and 30 specialities.
- The hospital has currently brought a highly developed Robotic Surgical System as a help to the surgeon for performing complicated surgeries
COMFORT DURING STAY
TV in room
Phone in Room
Mobility accessible rooms
Health insurance coordination
Medical travel insurance
Foreign currency exchange
Diet on Request
Medical records transfer
Online doctor consultation
Local tourism options
Local transportation booking
Visa / Travel office
Private driver / Limousine services
- Saifee Hospital has more than 256 beds.
- There is a facility of 37 beds in Critical Care Units, 4 beds in High Dependency Unit for critical patients, and 9 State of the art Operating Theatre suites built with International Infection Control Protocols.
- The hospital has 20 consulting rooms which are fully prepared for doctors to evaluate patients.
- The hospital pharmacy operates round-the-clock.
- The hospital facilitates a library, which is full-filled of newly published journals and books in the medical field. It also has an internet facility to get international updates in medicines.
- There is a seminar hall, which is well-prepared with advanced audio-visual facilities and is used for medical conferences and presentations.
- The hospital cafeteria facilitates its patients for ordering snacks, drinks, and meals.
- One of the hospital ambulances is used for critical patients and the other for not-so-critical patients.
- The ambulance for critical patients has the facilities of a doctor, nurse, and various cardiac equipment.
- The hospital Blood Bank is open round the clock and throughout the year. Donors can arrive for blood donation between 9.00 AM to 5.00 PM.
- The hospital also provides 52 Royal Suite facilities for patients who desire the privacy.
Near by Locations
Get response within 24hrs
Help Us With Your Details