Dr. Anitha Sethi Send Enquiry
Get response within 24hrsOphthalmologist, Cataract Surgeon, Cornea Specialist | New Delhi | India
MD - Ophthalmology, MBBS, DNB - Ophthalmology | 28 Years of Experiences
- Dr Anita Sethi is a well-familiar Ophthalmologist, having vast experience of more than 22 years in the field.
- She is presently serving as the Director of Ophthalmology in Fortis Memorial Research Institute.
- She has contributed much to establishing the ophthalmic services at Artemis health institute, Gurgaon & Nova Specialty Hospitals, New Delhi.
- Dr. Anita holds high experience in the field of eye surgery and has the confidence to deliver comprehensive eye care to patients.
- She is skillful in Lasik Surgery, Phaco Eye Surgery, Refractive Surgery, Ptosis & other Oculoplastic Surgery, Cornea treatment, and Cataract treatment.
- Presently, she is performing with the latest advances in Dry Eye Therapy and Plaque Brachytherapy for Retinoblastoma.
- Dr. Sethi has completed her MBBS from the famous Maulana Azad Medical College & M D (Ophthalmology) from the prestigious AIIMS. Following which she performed her FRCS from Edinburgh, UK.
- She has moderated many sessions and conducted workshops at a national level on the various sides of Eyelid and Orbital surgery.
- She was the consultant ophthalmologist. Aside from routine clinical work, she was also engaged in several teaching programs for the DNB students and has been served as the Guide and Co-guide for students for their dissertations.
- Work Experience:
- Artemis Health Institute, Sector 51, Gurgaon, India: (2007-2015)
- She established the Ophthalmology Department and was Senior Consultant & HOD.
- Sir Ganga Ram Hospital, Rajinder Nagar, New Delhi: (2000-2007
- MBBS, Maulana Azad Medical College, New Delhi
- MD, AIIMS, New Delhi
- DNB, FRCS, Royal College of Surgeons of Edinburgh, UK
Dr. Sethi has co-authored a book entitled “Manual of Phaco technique: A text and Atlas.” CBS Publishers, New Delhi. The book elaborates on phacoemulsification.
- LASIK Eye Surgery,
- Cornea Treatment,
- Refractive Surgery
- Strabismus Surgery - Eye Muscle Surgery
- Cataract Surgery
- Small Incision Cataract Surgery
- Intraocular Implants (IOLs)
- Retinal Detachment Surgery
- Orbital Surgery,
- Oculoplastic Surgery,
- Eyelid Surgery,
- LASIK Procedure
- Blade-Free LASIK
- Laser Eye Surgery
- Spectacle Removal Surgery
- Wavefront Laser Eye Surgery
- Yag Laser Capsulotomy
- Endocyclophotocoagulation ECP
- Laser Iridotomy
- Gonioplasty (Iridoplasty)
- Laser Peripheral Iridotomy
- Myopia (Nearsightedness) Treatment
- Hyperopia (Farsightedness) Treatment
- Astigmatism Treatment
- Diabetic Retinopathy Treatment
Related News Articles:
Related Patient Stories:
Get response within 24hrs
Help Us With Your Details