Help Us With Your Details
Dr Vikram Barua Kaushik Send Enquiry
Get response within 24hrsConsultant, Urologist | New Delhi | India
MBBS, MS, DNB (Urology) | 16 Years of Experiences
- Having completed Urology residency, Dr Vikram joined R.G. Stone Urological Institute, Mumbai in March 2003 as an Associate Urologist. Endo-urology had always been an area of great interest to him and having worked in this area he got a deep insight into the sub-speciality.
- Besides clinical and operative work, he has also been involved in a number of academic activities and presented and co-authored numerous publications and international peer reviewed urologic literature.
- He shifted from Mumbai to Delhi in August 2005 and joined Indraprastha Apollo hospital in the department of urology and renal transplantation. He joined Fortis Flight Lt. Rajan Dhall Memorial Hospital as a full time consultant in April 2006. In August 2008, he joined RG Stone Urology & Laparoscopy hospital at Gurgaon as the Chief Urologist.
- Dr. Vikram is associated with Artemis since September 2009, as a consultant in Urology, his main area of interest being Endo-urology and Laproscopic Urology and Renal Transplant.
- Urinary stone disease, cancers of genitourinary tract, prostatic disease, urinary incontinence, neurogenic bladder dysfunction.
- Lifetime member - Urological society of India
- Treatment of stone diseases with minimally invasive and laser techniques – URS, PCNL, RIRS.
- Treatment of cancers of kidney, prostate, urinary bladder, penis and testis - Radical prostatectomy, radical cystectomy, Construction of neobladder, Radical nephrectomy, etc.
- Treatment of Paediatric urological disorders like PUJ obstruction, VUR, Urethral valves, childhood tumors, etc including surgeries like Pyeloplasty, Ureteric reimplantation, etc.