Artemis Hospital, Gurgaon, New Delhi
No of Beds:
No of ICU Beds:
Top Doctors in Artemis Hospital, Gurgaon, New Delhi
Artemis Hospital, Gurgaon, New Delhi
- Artemis Hospital, established in 2007, spread across 9 acres, is a 400 plus bed; a best state-of-the-art multi-speciality hospital located in Gurgaon, India.
- Artemis provides a depth of expertise in the spectrum of advanced medical & surgical interventions, comprehensive mix of inpatient and outpatient services. Artemis has put modern technology in the hands of renowned from across the country and abroad to set new standards in healthcare.
- The medical practices and procedures followed in the hospital are research oriented and benchmarked against the best in the world. Top-notch services, in a warm, open centric environment, clubbed with affordability, has made us one of the most revered hospitals in the country.
- Artemis Hospital is the first JCI and NABH accredited hospital in Gurgaon.
- Designed as one of the most advanced in India, Artemis provides a depth of expertise in the spectrum of advanced medical & surgical interventions, comprehensive mix of inpatient and outpatient services.
- Artemis has put modern technology in the hands of renowned from across the country and abroad to set new standards in healthcare.
- The medical practices and procedures followed in the hospital are research oriented and benchmarked against the best in the world.
- Top-notch services, in a warm, open centric environment, clubbed with affordability, has made us one of the most revered hospitals in the country.
- In 2011 it received the ‘Asia Pacific Hand Hygiene Excellence Award’ by WHO.
- Alongwith state-of-the-art infrastructure, the hospital excels in the fields of cardiology, neurology, neurosurgery, oncology, orthopaedics and emergency care
- Artemis Hospital has 300 full time doctors, 11 centers of excellence and 40 specialties.
- Offers some of the most advanced equipment in predictive, diagnostic and therapeutic imaging.
- Possesses the latest medical equipment such as, 3 Tesla MRI, 64 Slice Cardiac CT Scan & 16 slice PET CT from Philips Medical System.
- For Cancer care, facilities such as Image Guided Radiation Therapy (IGRT) LINAC from Elekta & HDR Brachytherapy from Nucletron and 16 slice PET CT from Philips Medical System are also provided.
- Cardiovascular department uses most innovative technologies including Endovascular Hybrid Operating Suite & Flat Panel Cath Labs with stent boost.
- Centres of Excellence
- Artemis Emergency & Trauma Centre
- Artemis Heart Centre
- Artemis Cancer Centre
- Artemis Neurosciences Centre
- Artemis Joint Replacement & Orthopaedics Centre
- Artemis Minimally Invasive & Bariatric Surgery Centre
- Artemis Transplant Centre (Liver, Kidney, Cornea & Bone Marrow Transplant)
- Artemis Woman & Child Centre
- Artemis Critical Care & Pulmonology Centre
- Artemis Gastrosciences Centre
COMFORT DURING STAY
- TV in room
- Private rooms
- Free Wifi
- Phone in Room
- Mobility accessible rooms
- Family accommodation
- Health insurance coordination
- Medical travel insurance
- Foreign currency exchange
- Credit Card
- Debit Card
- Diet on Request
- International Cuisine
- Medical records transfer
- Online doctor consultation
- Document legalisation
- Post operative followup
- Translation services
- Airport pickup
- Local tourism options
- Local transportation booking
- Visa / Travel office
- Car Hire
- Air ambulance
- With an area spread over 9 acres, the hospital houses 400 beds.
- It has the largest Sleep Lab in Asia and is one of the largest Dialysis Units in India.
- Maximum number of ICU Beds in a Private Hospital in India.
- 6 bed dedicated to the Bone Marrow Transplant Unit with stringent infection control practices.
- 64-Slice Scan with data acquisition that provides the highest temporal resolution.
- One of the few hospitals to be equipped with Da Vinci Robotics Surgery System.
- In South Asia, Spect-CT & Pet-CT had their first installation in Indraprastha Apollo Hospital in India.
- Technologies like PET- MR, PET-CT, BrainLab Navigation System, Portable CT Scanner, NovalisTx, Tilting MRI, Cobalt based HDR Brachytherapy, DSA Lab, Hyperbaric Chamber, Fibroscan, Endosonography, 3 Tesla MRI, 128 Slice CT scanner are all installed in the hospital.
- The Cancer Institute is equipped with advanced Radiation Oncology Centre with NovalisTx, ClinaciX and HDR-Brachytherapy.
- Wifi is accessible across the campus.
Near by Locations
Distance: 19.5 Km
Duration: 32 min away
- Metro Station
Distance: 4 Km
Duration: 10 mins
Get response within 24hrs
Help Us With Your Details