Dr Kapil Kumar Send Enquiry
Get response within 24hrsSurgical Oncologist | New Delhi | India
MBBS, MS | 28 Years of Experiences
- Dr. Kapil Kumar has an experience of 30years.
- He is trained in Surgical Oncology at Tata Memorial Hospital, Bombay Held Senior Consultant post at Batra Hospital, Rajiv Gandhi Cancer Institute and BLK Hospital.
- Developed Robotic Surgery in Rajiv Gandhi Cancer Institute.
- Teacher of DNB Surgical Oncology since 2005. Developed Endoscopic Surgery, Robotic Surgery at RGCI.
- Unit Head of Breast Cancer, Thoracic Oncology and Bone & Soft Tissue Oncology.
- Former Director at BLK Cancer Centre.
- he has worked at Rajiv Gandhi Cancer Institute and Research Centre Delhi as Sr. Consultant, as Honorary Senior Consultant – Dharamshila Cancer Hospital, New Delhi and in BLK Hospital.
- Specialises in Breast cancer and oncoplastic surgery, Upper G.I.Onco surgery, Pancreatic Biliary surgery, Thoracic surgery including Esophagus cancer, Lung cancers and Mediastinal tumors.
- Membership of renowned organisations : Life Member, Indian Society of Oncology (I.S.O.), International Society of Diseases of Esophagus (I.S.D.E.), Delhi Medical Association (D.M.A.)
- MBBS, Government Medical College and Hospital, Amritsar
- MS, Government Medical College and Hospital, Amritsar
•Director- BLKCC & HOD- Surgical Oncology at BLK Super Speciality Hospital, New Delhi
•Senior Consultant - Rajiv Gandhi Cancer Inst. & Research Centre, Rohini, Delhi
•Consultant - Oswal Cancer Hospital, Ludhiana, Punjab
•Senior Consultant - Batra Hospital and Medical Research Centre, New Delhi
•Honorary Senior Consultant - Dharamshila Cancer Hospital, New Delhi
HEAD & NECK ONCOLOGY
Surgical Oncology including Thoracic & GI oncology, Breast Cancer and Limb Salvage Surgery
Related News Articles:
Related Patient Stories:
Get response within 24hrs
Help Us With Your Details