Help Us With Your Details
Hospital: CK Birla Hospital for Women
CK Birla Hospital for Women
- The CK Birla Hospital for Women, Gurugram is a multi-speciality hospital focused on, but not restricted to women’s health.
- It is part of the $2 billion diversified CK Birla Group.
- The hospital based on international standards and protocols has a strong focus on clinical quality and care.
- The best hospital for IVF, and gynechology
Our Clinical Offerings
- Obstetrics (high-risk pregnancies, water birthing, antenatal & postnatal care)
- Gynaecology (minimally invasive surgeries and uro-gynaecology)
- Neonatology & Paediatrics (level 3 NICU, paediatric surgeries and opthalmology developmental paediatrics, vaccination, and growth monitoring)
- Fertility (IVF, male infertility, embryo freezing and egg freezing)
- Pain Management (acute & chronic pain management backaches & painless labour)
- Advanced Surgical Sciences (bariatric, gastrointestinal, laparoscopic, laser and anorectal surgeries)
- Orthopaedics (joint replacements, spine surgeries, arthoscopies, trauma & sports injuries and paediatric orthopaedics)
- Aesthetics & Plastic Surgery (reconstructive surgeries, body contouring, face lifts, augmentation & reduction surgeries)
- Dermatology (allergies, paediatric dermatology, skin & hair treatments)
- Urology (reno-urtero stones and urinary incontinence)
- The Breast Centre (screening & genomics, breast surgeries, breast conservation & reconstruction, rehabilitation & counselling)
- Oncology (head & neck, gastrointestinal and gynaecological onco surgeries and chemotherapy)
- Internal Medicine (diabetes, endocrine disorders, hypertension and respiratory medicine)
- Gastroentrology (fatty liver, Gallstones, acute pancreatites, endoscopy, colonoscopy, fibroscan)
- Diagnostics (pathology, genetic testing, X-ray, ultrasound, digital mammogram and BMD)
- Health in Mind (adolescent psychology, paediatric psychology, peri-partum stress disorder)
- Anaesthesia & Critical Care (ICU care & emergency)
COMFORT DURING STAY
- TV in room
- Private rooms
- Free Wifi
- Phone in Room
- Mobility accessible rooms
- Family accommodation
- Health insurance coordination
- Medical travel insurance
- Foreign currency exchange
- Credit Card
- Debit Card
- Diet on Request
- International Cuisine
- Medical records transfer
- Online doctor consultation
- Document legalisation
- Post operative followup
- Translation services
- Airport pickup
- Local tourism options
- Local transportation booking
- Visa / Travel office
- Car Hire
- Private driver / Limousine services
The hospital, spread over 78,000 sq ft, is a 75 bed facility with ICUs, 15 bed level 3 NICU, 4 operating theatres, spacious patient rooms and suites with all amenities, outpatient rooms, advanced labour and recovery rooms, state-of-the-art diagnostics, physiotherapy unit, an advanced IVF unit with a modular egg collection theatre, andrology lab, IVF lab, IUI/embryo transfer facility and a cryo store. Our clinical facilities include 24×7 diagnostics, pathology and radiology (X-ray, Ultrasound, Digital Mammogram and BMD) and 24×7 Pharmacy with free home delivery of all pharmacy products. The critical care team includes round the clock anaesthetists, intensivists as well as neonatologists who provide cover for our ICUs. Our Chemotherapy Daycare lounge is so designed that the patient can receive the treatment in a pleasant, outpatient setting. Our physiotherapy centre is fully-equipped to provide laser and ultrasound therapy, electrotherapy, magnetic therapy, cervical & lumbar traction, shortwave diathermy, wax bath therapy, moist heat therapy and recumbent bike.
Our world-class personalised maternity care will ensure you have a memorable pregnancy and your child’s birth is a safe, comfortable and joyful one. With positive patient feedback from hundreds of parents, the hospital is being recognised as Gurgaon’s preferred birthing destination offering customised maternity plans and encouraging women to make their own delivery choices under the expert medical guidance of a care team. We offer multiple pain management options including Entonox, hydrotherapy, hypnotherapy, aromatherapy and epidurals. We offer water birth as an option where women can labour and birth in special birthing pools in a comfortable and spacious environment under the guidance of trained medical professionals. We encourage kangaroo care and skin-to-skin contact for all babies which is known to offer multiple benefits to the mother and the baby.
We offer a complete range of basic and advanced surgical sciences for both women and men. From minimally invasive techniques to major surgeries for critical conditions, our surgical services include laparoscopic, anorectal, laser, gastrointestinal, bariatric, gynaecological surgeries, orthopaedic, plastic and reconstructive, oncological surgeries. Our surgeons, anaesthetists, intensivists and nurses use the latest equipment and innovative procedures to ensure accuracy, safety, faster recovery and the best clinical outcomes.
The Breast Centre offers a comprehensive range of breast health services with a focus on holistic health with or at risk of cancer. The services include screening, diagnostics, treatment (surgeries, reconstruction and chemotherapy) and post-treatment support in the form of counselling and rehabilitation services. We offer the most comprehensive program for breast cancer prevention. We are the only hospital in Gurgaon to offer Medical Tactile Examination of the Breast which uses the enhanced touch of trained visually impaired women for early detection of Breast Cancer under the supervision of our experts. MTE examination is complemented by a radiology screening in the form of Ultrasound or Mammogram as appropriate for your age. Our expert surgical oncologists offer the whole spectrum of surgeries available across the globe. Our medical oncologists follow standard protocols in chemotherapy administration. Backed by a fast and efficient administrative process for admission and discharge, we ensure patient comfort to minimise side effects and provide a trained and supportive nursing team who best manage the patient and their family’s needs
We also have a robust orthopaedic practice for both men and women offering expert diagnosis and comprehensive treatment for bone, musculoskeletal and joint disorders. Our orthopaedic team specialises in both non-surgical as well as surgical treatments including joint replacement, arthroscopies, Sports and trauma injuries. To ensure your early mobilization we focus on multi-modal pain management, early therapy, tissue-preserving surgical techniques, and careful blood management. Our physiotherapy department plays an important role in the treatment of musculo-skeletal diseases and trauma.
We host and lead educational workshops, panel discussions and case presentations on a variety of topics, many of these are open to the larger medical community. Healthy and delicious meals served around the clock from our regular and all day dining menus keep patients and guests satisfied. Guests are also welcome to eat at the cafeteria located on our ground floor. The hospital has fully accessible gardens and dedicated spaces for fitness, antenatal and post-natal programmes.