Dr. Ajay Kumar Kriplani Send Enquiry
Get response within 24hrsLaparoscopic and Gastrointestinal surgeon | New Delhi | India
MBBS, MS | 33 Years of Experiences
- Dr. Ajay Kumar Kriplani is a well-recognized leader in the field of laparoscopic and gastrointestinal surgery in India.
- With his extensive experience of more than 36 years, he became one of the first surgeons to introduce laparoscopic surgery to the Indian Sub-continent.
- Dr. A.K. Kriplani has specialized in Laparoscopic gastrointestinal surgeries, such as anti-reflux procedures, colonic resections, and gastric and esophageal surgery.
- He holds the credit of being the first in India to perform laparoscopic splenectomy, laparoscopic adrenalectomy, and laparoscopic live donor nephrectomy for renal transplants.
- He has obtained several awards both International and honors including the prestigious Dr. S.R. Joglekar Award and Dr. N. Sethuraman Oration.
- By his effective training, hundreds of surgeons enrolled to service in laparoscopic surgery from India and adjoining countries like Nepal, Afghanistan, Pakistan, etc.
- As a result of his rich experience extends to 40 years, Dr. Kriplani has been connected with numerous prestigious organizations including, Safdarjung Hospital, New Delhi, Indraprastha Apollo Hospital, New Delhi, Sitaram Bhartia Institute, New Delhi, and AIIMS, New Delhi.
- Dr Kriplani has been called both nationally and internationally for addressing medical students, and demonstration of live laparoscopic surgeries.
- Dr Kriplani successfully completed his MBBS & MS from the Ravi Shankar University in Raipur, Madhya Pradesh.
- His Work Experience:
- Lecturer in Surgery at J.L.N. Medical College, Ajmer, Rajasthan
- Assistant Professor of Surgery at All India Institute of Medical Sciences, New Delhi
Ravi Shankar University in Raipur, Madhya Pradesh
- Laparoscopic gastrointestinal surgeries
- Bariatric and General Surgery,
- Laparoscopic Cholecystectomy
- Laparoscopic Hernia Repair
- Hiatus Hernia Repair Surgery
- Inguinal Hernia Repair Surgery
- Abdominoperineal Resection
- Amputation - Above Knee
- Amputation - Below Knee
- Amputation - Toe
- Abscess - Subphrenic Treatment
- Abscess - Intra Abdominal Treatment
- Abscess Pelvic Treatment
- Breast - Wide Excision and Axillary Sample
- Mastectomy - Male Subcutaneuos
- Cholecystectomy - Gall Bladder Removal
- Pilonidal Sinus
- Spleen Removal - Splenectomy
- Aortic Aneurysm
- Epididymal Cyst Removal
- Hernia Repair - Epigastric
- Hernia Repair - Femoral
- Hydrocele Operation - Adult
Related News Articles:
Related Patient Stories:
Get response within 24hrs
Help Us With Your Details