Dr. Vikram Sharma Send Enquiry
Get response within 24hrsUrologist | New Delhi | India
MBBS, MS (Gen. Surg), PG Diploma IN Urology | 30 Years of Experiences
- Dr. Vikram Sharma is a nationally and internationally well-known surgeon; he is the Director of Urology, Andrology, Robotics and Kidney Transplant surgery at Fortis Memorial Research Institute, Gurgaon.
- He is also a Visiting Professor of Urology – Adjunct Faculty at the Keck School of Medicine, University of Southern California, Los Angeles, USA.
- He has been an innovator of Endourology with many surgical inventions to his credit and has contributed much to the introduction of the Green Light Laser treatment for prostate surgery in India.
- Dr Sharma was also the Founding Director of India’s first Andrology Centre, the Alpha One Andrology Group, exclusively dedicated to the treatment of Male Sexual Dysfunction.
- He has vast experience in Robotic and Laparoscopic Urological surgeries. He has been a speaker and invited faculty member at numerous national and international conferences.
- Dr. Sharma has been extensively featured in print, visual and electronic media for his contributions in the field of urology.
- He has achieved professional memberships in some of the world’s leading urological institutions and associations including the American Urological Association, USA, British Association of Urological Surgeons, UK, Endourological Society, USA, Urological Society of India, Association of Surgeons of India, Indian Medical Association, and Delhi Medical Association.
- Dr. Sharma conducted numerous speciality training workshops in Laparoscopic Surgery all over India, Surgery for Male Sexual Dysfunction – Featured as a cover story in India Today on Impotence.
- Director – Urology, Andrology and Kidney Transplantation Fortis Memorial Research Institute, Gurgaon, Jan.2014 – Current
- Visiting Professor Urology – Keck School of Medicine, University of Southern California, Los Angeles, USA
- Senior Consultant, Urology, Andrology and Kidney Transplantation, Max Super Speciality Hospital, Saket, New Delhil Feb.2008 – Jan.2014
- Senior Visiting Consultant, Urology and Andrology, Indian Spinal Injuries Centre Feb.2005 – Feb.2008
- Head of Department, Urology and Andrology Indian Spinal Injuries Centre, New Delhi July 2002 – Jan.2005
- Director Alpha One Andrology Group and Senior Consultant Urologist, Aashlok Hospital, New Delhi, Oct. 1992 – June 2002
- Senior Honorary Consultant Urologist Batra Hospital and Medical Research Centre, New Delhi Mar. 1991 - Sep. 1992
- Head of Department & Chief Administrative Officer Department of Surgery and Urology Tagore Hospital Ludhiana, Punjab Oct. 1986 - Feb. 1991
- Senior Registrar Department of Surgery Dayanand Medical College and Hospital, Ludhiana, Punjab, Jan. 1985 - Dec. 1985
- Dr. Vikram Sharma has various research papers published in leading national and international journals.
- He has been invited as faculty and Chairperson for numerous national and international conferences. Conducted different live operative workshops at conferences.
- Endoscopic Stone Surgery
- Laser Prostate Surgery
- Robotic Laparoscopic Urology
- Genitourinary Cancer Surgery
- Kidney Transplantation
Related News Articles:
Related Patient Stories:
Get response within 24hrs
Help Us With Your Details